How to Use
- When you receive the sponge it will be hard and dry like a loofah. You first need to soak the sponge for several minutes until it is fully soft. Please never try to use your sponge when it is hard.
- Gently massage your face with or without your favorite cleanser. Should you choose to use a cleanser, apply only a fraction of your usual amount, as the sponge will generate more bubbles!
- After use, rinse your Konjac Sponge and press it gently with two hands. Never wring the sponge as it will damage the fibers and won’t last as long!
- Hang your pureSOL Konjac Sponge on the enclosed hook in a well-ventalated space. We recommend to replace your Konjac Sponge every 2-3 months or when it starts to break down. Your sponge may dry out between uses, it’s ok! All you need to do is soak the sponge again!
Tips & Tricks
- If you live in a hot and humid climate we recommend storing your Konjac Sponge in the refrigerator in sealed container to extend the life. Please remember Konjac is a vegetable fiber and the sponge is completely natural with no preservatives or chemicals!
- You can sterilize your sponge every few weeks by boiling it in water for 1 minute.
- Your Konjac Sponge is biodegradable and can be composted after use! You can alway feel good about using your pureSOL Konjac Sponge!